Thursday, December 5, 2013

Symptoms Increase

6 Weeks Pregnant.

My kids are back in school now.  The minute the get on the bus, I'm on the couch trying to get some rest before I go to work in an hour.  But mostly I spend it getting sick.

Up until this week, I'd just been really tired.  But now, I'm getting sick.  First thing in the morning.  Then again a couple hours later.  And then again, and again.  Even woke up a few times in the middle of the night, just to get sick.  I don't know which is worse: loosing your lunch, or spitting up bile.  

Crackers and Ginger Ale, they say.  It will make you feel better.


Yea, maybe when you have the flu. 

Usually, I love Canada Dry Ginger Ale.  It's always been a favorite, sick or not.  But after that first time you get sick after drinking it... it's enough to make you not want to even look at it.

It's summer still, the weather is still pretty warm, but I tried making soup.  Ahhh, no.  

This is normal though, I should be sick for a week or 2, then it will be gone and I can enjoy the rest of my pregnancy.  

Thinking back to my first 3, I was sick with Samantha during the 10th/11th week.  It was exam week.  I was graduating on Saturday, and we were saying our final goodbyes to Steve's Grandma Lucy on Sunday.  It was a bad time to be sick, but I wasn't that sick.

With Emmalee, I honestly didn't know I was pregnant with her until I was 12 weeks, there was no morning sickness.

With Steven, I did have about 2 weeks of being sick around the 8 week mark, but it was really just in the morning.  

So this should pass soon... but why does it feel so different this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment